We are looking for an Associate Technical Support Engineer to join our global Partner Support team. Our skilled team gets interesting technical challenges that our partners’ support cannot solve themselves and finding solutions to problems and issues with customer Valo products is an essential part of the role.
Our global partner network is a combination of SharePoint experts, consultants and developers. Valo Partner Support is highly valued and receives great feedback – something that we take great pride in and work really hard to maintain. In this role you are praised for good work with comments such as “Best support I’ve ever got out of Valo!”
About the role
As an Associate Technical Support Engineer, you will find solutions to our EMEA partners’ technical, Valo product-related problems. You work with partners’ teams of SharePoint experts while they are supporting their customers and help them when they need support beyond their own areas of expertise. When digging into problems and issues, you will also be co-working with our very skilled global team and top-tech development team. In this role you have a great opportunity to grow your skills as you will often face new issues and challenges.
Your work includes e.g.
- Contacting partners through our ticket system
- Having MS Teams calls with partners when an issue requires a more personal approach
- Documenting your findings into Knowledge Base articles of support cases that seem recurring
- Having close and frequent contact with the support team for sharing knowledge and communicating about timely topics
Requirements to succeed in this role
- Knowledge of M365 and SharePoint (for instance as an admin user) is required
- Experience in tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development
- Understanding of software product development processes
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies that are required and willing to share knowledge with the team
- Excellent teamwork skills with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical issues to partners with a variety of technical backgrounds
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English
Extra points for the following
- Experience in product documentation or software localization is a plus
- Business-level French, German or Spanish
- You feel comfortable working remotely and are fluent with MS Teams or Zoom meetings and communicating online
Why join Valo?
We at Valo are here to make a difference in the way people experience work by offering the best-in-class employee communications tools for SharePoint, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Teams. As a Staffbase company, we are the largest and fastest-growing internal communications tech company in the world.
At Valo we have a modern and international working environment with great working culture, including teammates from all over the globe! With us, you feel that sense of belonging regardless of working remotely and having virtual teams.
Examples of our global benefits:
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
Never stop being curious! As a team, we are hungry to learn more every day to grow our product, our company and the value we generate for our customers. We celebrate achievements and goals, toast and then look for the next mountain to climb.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run 4-day work weeks which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
How to apply?
Could you be our new Associate Technical Support Engineer?
Click the button below to answer a few questions and leave your contact information. We aim to answer all the applications regardless of the outcome and if you seem like a match, we will book an introduction interview with you for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you!