We help organizations to enhance their employee engagement by providing a digital workplace that is easy to fall in love with. As a Partner Support Trainee you will be able to join our growth journey with a team of seasoned and passionate people ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow with us!
Valo products are made with love by experienced SharePoint and Microsoft 365 professionals and smart creatives – We are a team of world-class techies and business developers that believe in building digital workplace solutions that have real value and positive impact for employees’ workdays.
Our global partner network is a combination of SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers, and therefore our Partner Support gets interesting problems to be solved. Our partner support team is highly valued and receives great feedback – something we take great pride in and work really hard to maintain.
Valo is a soon-to-be Staffbase company so you will have a great opportunity to join us in the growth journey!
About the role
This is a internship for a fixed period of 5-6 months starting in January. We offer both full-time and 30h/week possibilities. Ideally you would be located in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area.
Valo Partner Support provides Valo Products related technical Incident Management and Problem Management services for Valo Partners. As a Partner Support Trainee you’ll be a part of a seven-person global Partner Support team who are happy to help and guide you along the way.
The everyday Partner Support work includes:
- Answering to tickets and providing technical level 2 support to Valo Partners
- Assisting Partner Support Engineers
- Participating in Partner Support meetings
- Participating in meetings with Valo Partners
- Writing Knowledge Base articles
Sharing knowledge is important in this role so communicating openly with the team is an integral part of the job.
The main support language is English but occasionally there might be a possibility to use other languages depending on your language skills.
- At least two years of studies in a relevant field, e.g. Business Information Technology
- Good problem-solving skills and prior experience of using Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
- Curiosity to learn new things and find out things also on your own
- Good communication and teamworking skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (other languages, e.g. French or German are considered as an advantage)
Why join Valo?
This is a unique opportunity to join our world-class team by aiding our global network of Valo Partners to deliver an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the M365 world! You will get the chance to work with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Microsoft 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow in this role.
Benefits include e.g.
- Full-time paid position and possibility to continue after internship
- Lunch benefit
- Phone benefit
- Modern and flexible work environment with possibility to work remotely
- Excellent opportunity to get the internship done working as part of a global and growing software company and team
How to apply?
Will you be our next Partner Support Trainee? If you think we could be a match, click the button below to answer a few questions and attach your CV. We aim to answer all the applications within a week from receiving them and book the interviews as soon as we receive qualified applications. Looking forward to hearing from you!