We at Valo are here to make a difference in the way people experience work by offering the best-in-class employee communications tools for SharePoint, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Teams. As a Staffbase company, we are the largest and fastest-growing internal communications tech company in the world.
We believe that people are the heart of any successful organization. Join Valo, a bunch of product, tech, and marketing geeks who share the idea of a better world, where working and communicating with each other is quick, easy, and fun.
We are now looking for Product Manager to join our team in Finland, Germany, Netherlands or UK!
As a Product Manager, you have a chance to make a significant difference in the direction of our business, working with award-winning Valo products with millions of end users globally.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Product championship – being proud spokesperson for the product, communicating product strategy and direction internally and externally
- Establishing product direction to ensure product profitability, working closely with colleagues from Product Management, development, sales, marketing, support, partners, and customers.
- Combining analysis of customer/market insights and other data to ensure competitiveness of our products
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers and product teams to build products that our customers love
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing product strategies, whilst managing and inspiring their team and colleagues. You should be comfortable with diverse range of tasks, including long-term strategic planning, collecting insights, working with customers and partners, creating customer journeys with designers, and coordinating with development. We’re looking for a person who is enthusiastic and eager to learn and not afraid to think outside of the box.
You could be a professional Product Manager wanting to learn more about the wonderous world of Microsoft or you might already be a Microsoft professional who wants to grow as a Product Manager.
Please note that can only proceed with applicants living in Finland, Germany, Netherland or UK.
Requirements to succeed in this role
- Several years of working experience in relevant position
- Relevant education and/or proven track record
- A passion for innovation combined with the ability to build and deliver mid and long-term vision
- Proven experience in developing product strategies, followed by the successful implementation
- You are able to create/drive proposals for decision-making
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft product family and M365 ecosystem (Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Fluent written and spoken English, Finnish or German is a plus
We also appreciate the following
- An entrepreneurial & results-oriented mindset
- Actively following trends and new technologies
- A portfolio of previous achievements and work experience
- Experience from agile Product Management practices
Why join Valo?
At Valo we have a modern and international working environment with great working culture, including teammates from all over the globe! With us, you feel that sense of belonging regardless of working remotely and having virtual teams.
Take a look at a few of our global benefits:
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
Never stop being curious! As a team, we are hungry to learn more every day to grow our product, our company and the value we generate for our customers. We celebrate achievements and goals, toast and then look for the next mountain to climb.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run 4-day work weeks which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
How to apply
Interested? Click the button below to send us your CV and cover letter latest by 10th of May 2022.
We will start going through the applications already during the application period.
More information about Valo on our website at www.valosolutions.com.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!