We are looking for a driven and ambitious Sales Operations Specialist with 3-4 years of experience in the software industry to join our Sales team. This is a great opportunity to join a global and highly skilled team, reporting directly to the Chief Sales Officer.
In this role, you will help expand the sales operations function and provide insightful data analysis and process transformation to help drive sales performance and revenue growth objectives. You will support the Sales organization with effective Change Management programs, including collaboration with Sales leadership and the Business Systems & Processes team to innovate, design, build and implement effective sales processes. In addition, you will have an opportunity to drive and support initiatives that assist with the execution of our sales strategies and help achieve our growth goals.
Your tasks include:
- Proactively identifying challenges that our Sales team encounters in the day-to-day operations and building solutions to drive efficiency
- Owning and developing the license ordering process as well as the license database
- Consistently monitoring feedback from the sales teams to improve processes and training the team on recent process changes
- Assisting in managing and administering sales technology (implementation, adoption, renewals, and track return on investment)
- Evaluate, recommend, and build business cases for technologies which drive process improvements
- Ensure that the CRM data is accurate, up to date and clean of duplicates
- Create and manage reports and dashboards extracting meaningful and actionable insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment of reporting and metrics
- Create and maintain documentation on the Sales process, policies, and assist with onboarding new Sales talent
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You’re able to connect sales activities and processes to business objectives and have strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and a data-driven mindset. Your organizational and time management skills are excellent and you stay on track with multiple tasks on your plate.
The possible locations for this position are Germany, Netherlands and Finland. Please note that we’re not able to sponsor any visas at the moment.
To succeed in this role, we also expect you to have:
- 3-4 years sales operations experience in a B2B technology/software environment
- Experience with using and implementing sales technologies
- Familiarity with CRM systems, e.g. HubSpot
- Reporting skills with e.g. MS PowerBI
- Project or program management skills
Why join Valo?
At Valo we have a modern and international working environment with a great working culture, including team mates from all over the globe! As a Staffbase company, we are the largest and fastest-growing internal communications tech company in the world. With us you feel that sense of belonging regardless of working remotely and having virtual teams.
This is full-time position with employment benefits, a flexible working environment and an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from highly creative talents!
How to apply?
Could you be our new Sales Operations Specialist?
Click the button below to answer a few questions and leave your contact information. We aim to answer all the applications within a week from receiving them and if you seem like a match, we will call you for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you!