Valo is an ISV in the Microsoft ecosystem, developing award-winning digital workplace solutions on SharePoint, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Teams. We’re a bunch of tech and marketing geeks who share this idea of a better world, where working and communicating with each other is quick, easy, and fun.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next Technical Partner Manager for our North American team?
Our global partner network is a passionate group of more than 1000 sales and marketing people, SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers. Our goal is to bring added value to our partners and grow the joint revenue with them.
As our business and partner network is growing, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Technical Partner Manager to help our partners be successful with Valo during their sales process. Your work will include e.g. technical product demos, technical sales support for our partners, and product delivery work. Finding solutions to our customers’ problems using our product suite is an essential part of this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner technical enablement
- Partner technical sales support
- Technical product demos and presentations
- Product delivery work (installing, configuring, customizing)
- Supporting role in Partner Tech Support
3-5 years of practical experience with Microsoft 365, specifically SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of administering and configuring SharePoint based intranets and collaboration solutions
- SharePoint tenant-level configuration experience (Apps, Search, TermStore, Hub sites)
- Understanding of tools and technologies for SharePoint and Microsoft Teams application development
- Comfortable with Visual Studio Code
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies fast
- Fluency in English
Good to have
- Understanding of Azure PaaS workloads basics, e.g., Azure Functions, App Service, Storage
- Understanding of PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of PnP PowerShell
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 workloads such as Microsoft Power Platform and how to use it with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Valo products and technologies
- Fluency in Spanish or French
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to join our world-class team by aiding our global network of Valo Partners to deliver an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the M365 world! You will get the chance to work with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Microsoft 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people, who are ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow in this role. As part of Staffbase Employee Communications Suite, Valo grows further, and we can offer you further career opportunities in a company of over 700 employees.
This is a full-time position with a modern working environment and an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from highly creative talents!
How to apply?
Interested? Apply by answering a few simple questions with the link below. If you seem fit for our needs, we’ll contact you and schedule an introductory interview. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Not quite you? Check also our other open career options to see if we have something more suitable to offer you!