In this webinar, hosted by Forefront Events and sponsored by Valo, the four panelists are going to discuss if and how to make sure your business is ready for creating a hybrid workforce.
With many organizations now returning to a semi-normal work environment the challenges remain the same. The future of work has been completely redefined and businesses are left questioning whether they will return to the office, continue working from home or incorporate a hybrid of both?
Return to work strategies must incorporate the impact on technology enablement, communication effectiveness, productivity and overall employee experience.
There will be a recording available after the webinar.
- Mari Ruiz, Executive – People Experience, Melbourne Airport
- Susanne Novak, Technology Area Lead – Head of Teaming, ANZ Bank
- Daniel Anderson, Partner Manager & Product Evangelist, Valo
- Mark Sweeney, Head of Workspace Technology, SEEK
- James Dellow, Director, The Digital Workplace Company
Date & time:
The webinar is held on June 10th
11 AM UTC +8 (Singapore)
1 PM AEST, UTC+11 (Melbourne, Sydney)
6 AM EEST, UTC+2 (Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga)
11 PM EDT, UTC -5 (Montreal, New York)
After you have registered, you will get a personal access link to your email from Forefront Events. Save this and join via the link!