Valo travels again!
Attend SharePoint Fest – Seattle, where you’ll be able to attend technical classes and workshops – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers and Microsoft MVPs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Power Users, Social SharePoint, Business Value, Implementation/Administration, Office 365, Workflow, Business Intelligence, Special Topics & SharePoint Development.
WHAT: SharePoint Fest Seattle
WHEN: 8-11 August 2017
WHERE: Washington State Convention Center
Valo is a proud silver sponsor of the event and you can find our Product Evangelist & Partner Managers Knut Relbe-Moe and Sébastien Levert together with our US Valo Certified Partner Klarinet Solutions at the booth number #205.
Come day hi to @danamaro from @SPKlarinet at our booth and enter our raffle to win a Death Star levitating speaker! #spfestseattle pic.twitter.com/2oOkwU2BoB
— Valo Intranet (@valointranet) August 10, 2017
Remember to attend Knut’s and Sébastien’s sessions:
- SharePoint Framework, Angular & Azure Functions: The modern SharePoint developer tool belt
- Everything you need to know about the Microsoft Graph as a SharePoint Developer
- Get started with PowerApps and Flow
- A Deep Dive into Groups/Teams for Office 365
- How To Use Google Analytics With Power BI to Get Usage Statistics from an Intranet
See you in Seattle!
That's right. We have the levitating death star Bluetooth speaker. Possibly the coolest giveaway. @valointranet @SPKlarinet #spfestseattle pic.twitter.com/4MM5UmMqyX
— Dan Amaro (@danamaro) August 10, 2017