Latest innovations and experiences in the Microsoft 365 world
Join our special guest Jeff Teper, the Corporate Vice President of Microsoft, for a rich tour of the latest updates to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office 365!
- Date and time: June 4th, 2020 at 17:00 CET (Berlin, Oslo, Paris)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Free – and you’re invited!
- To whom: This is a not-to-miss keynote as Microsoft 365 continues to empower individuals, teams, and organizations to be creative, collaborative, and effective with an integrated suite of experiences that are simple, superior, smart, and secure.
He will showcase:
- How the latest and most exciting experiences in Microsoft 365 integrate across different devices
- The latest capabilities for modernizing your intelligent intranet
- Updates for sharing and storing files with OneDrive
- Deeper integration with Microsoft Teams
Sounds pretty good, right? If so sign up to the webinar and book your virtual seat!
The webinar will be available on-demand after June 4th, 2020. We will send a recording to all participants. Here is a little sneak peek of Jeff’s topic. See you there!
P.S. If you have any questions, please leave them to the given field in the form or shoot us a tweet using #AskValo and #ValoWebinar. We’d love to hear from you!