Your privacy is important to us.
1. Data Controller
Valo Solutions and its fully owned subsidiaries
Company ID: 1732654-1
Address: Firdonkatu 2 T 63, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
Phone: +358 20 790 7700
2. Contact Person
3. Name of the Register
This policy concerns the following registers owned by Blue Meteorite:
- Customer register
- Marketing register
4. The purpose for processing the data
We collect and store data based on our current contractual relations with our partners and clients, and information related to our possible future partners and clients. The collection of this data is based on our business and we collect the data by ourselves.
We use the personal data gathered, together with anonymous statistics, to develop our website, answer contact requests and general feedback, send email and marketing messages, and target our marketing visible on the website.
5. Contents of the Register
We collect the following information:
- First name and last name
- Contact information
- Company information (Company name, size, industry)
- Other textual information related to the relationship with the individual, such as the purpose for the request for information
- Marketing opt-in or opt-out
- IP address information or other technical identifiers
- Information gathered from cookies
- Information gathered from social media channels
- Information related to the contractual relationship such as meetings and other activities
- Information about your career history you have submitted to us when applying for a position with us
Information submitted to us for the purpose of applying for a position with us will be automatically deleted within 6 months of submission.
6. Sources for the data
We obtain mainly your data from yourself when you contact us or use our website (e.g. fill in out forms or use our chat).
Through our website, we collect both personally identifiable data and anonymous statistics regarding visits.
You can opt-out of cookies. Please note that this may affect the level of service on the website.
We may obtain your personal data also from the company you represent.
We collect your information at events and the organizers of the events may disclose the use of your personal data.
7. Anonymous web analytics
We use the following tools and services to collect anonymous web analytics:
- Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/
- Leadfeeder: https://www.leadfeeder.com/privacy/
- Hubspot Analytics: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
8. Targeting of advertisements
Based on visiting our website, we may target advertisements to you when you visit other websites.
We have embedded the following tools into our website which may install cookies into your browser:
- Facebook Pixel: https://www.facebook.com/business/a/facebook-pixel
- Google Remarketing: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453998?hl=en
We also collect personally identifiable information based on attendees to events and webinars that we have attended as an organizer or sponsor and where the attendees have given their consent to being contacted by organizers or sponsors.
9. Hand-overs of information
We may disclose data within the limits allowed and obligated by current law.
We may hand over information submitted to us via the contact form to our partners for follow-up purposes. Under no other circumstances do we sell your information to third parties.
We may disclose or transfer your personal data within Valo Solutions (Sininen Meteoriitti Oy, Valo Solutions Inc, and Valo Solutions Pty Ltd).
We have outsourced personal data processing to the following Service Providers, which process your personal data on our behalf:
- IT system providers
- Communication services providers
10. Transfer of data outside of EU or EEA
We transfer your data to Canada and Australia to our subsidiaries Valo Solutions Inc, Valo Solutions Pty Ltd and to our partners operating outside of the EU or EEA. Information may also be otherwise transferred outside of the EU or EEA within the limits allowed by the current legislation.
Transfers outside of the EU or EEA occur by virtue of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or using the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You may obtain further information by contacting email@example.com
11. Principles for protecting your data
The register is protected using personal accounts and passwords. The register is accessible only to Blue Meteorite employees whose job description requires access to the register.
Blue Meteorite uses cloud services to provide its services, which means data will be stored also in service provider’s (actor) systems.
Transfers outside of EU or EEA occur by virtue of an adequate decision by the European Commission or using the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You may obtain further information by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The rights of you as an individual
As a registrant, you have the right to verify the information stored about yourself in the register. You also have the right to require incorrect information to be corrected, and your information to be deleted. Any such requests such be made in writing to the contact person mentioned in Chapter 2.
As per the GDPR regulation, the registrant has the right to resist the collection of data, request limitations to handle the data, and to file a complaint to the data protection authorities.
Last edited: April 20, 2022.