A WEBINAR FOR EXISTING AND POTENTIAL PARTNERS:
The Employee Experience: Teams As A Platform – Why Valo Solutions?
When: September 16th at 10 am and 1 pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles, Victoria)
Are you looking to better position your services for customer demands today?
Microsoft Teams is the fastest-growing product in Microsoft History, going from 5 million active daily users to over 145 million ADU’s in less than 2 years. Microsoft is doubling down on Teams as the Front-End for Applications across the enterprise with 10X YOY growth in consumption of custom applications on Teams.
Only understanding the focus on Employee Experience and the Viva Wave of Products will allow Microsoft Partners to position themselves to help customers achieve goals around employee engagement. How can you better comprehend all this?
The Valo Solutions roadmap is best positioned to take advantage of the Microsoft Viva Connections requirements for a Modern SharePoint Online Intranet, ensuring time to value, and making it easy to help customers take advantage of Teams as a Platform with a focus on Employee Experience and Engagement.
Customers will quickly find, “Intranets that suck, still suck when simply brought into Teams”… Viva Connections is the plumbing… Customers with classic intranets built on SharePoint online, or legacy SharePoint on-premise environments, will find the experience frustrating and will be looking for migration support, and rebuilds, with powerful experiences, that take advantage of the solutions stack from Valo maturity alignment.
Partners who deploy Valo Solutions will find ample opportunities to deliver ongoing projects around these Top 10:
- Information Architecture, Global Navigation – Hubs
- Corporate Branding, Communications, and News
- Modern Content Authoring Experience
- Taxonomy and Topic Seeding prep for Viva Topics
- Search Optimization and Acronym Discovery
- Audience and Group Provisioning & Management
- Classic to Modern Migration and Adoption
- Governance and Lifecycle for Groups, External Sharing, and Guest Management
- Critical Business Processes and LOB Integrations
- Application Management, Packaging, N-Tiered Deployment, COE, and Dev Ops
- Use this session as a sales enablement session for your team
- Pass this along to team members that need education and introduction about Valo Solutions
- Provide knowledge to your sales teams to expand their account strategies and include the real Valo story!
So what are you waiting for, join us in this exclusive webinar and make your customers even happier!
There will not be any recordings available after the webinar. Please make sure to attend the live event in order to gain access to all this valuable information.
Meet the Speaker
Joel Oleson is widely recognized as one of the world’s most connected Office 365 and SharePoint Community leaders.
Joel spent 10 years at Microsoft as a for the launch of Microsoft’s Collaboration products from the beginning as the first dedicated SharePoint Admin for Microsoft internal deployments of Tahoe and Office Web Server, and in strategy, as later as Architect for the early versions of SharePoint Online.
His passion was helping kick start communities all over the world and doing whiteboard sessions with consultants and architects to help companies be successful.
Find him at @joeloleson http://collabshow.com
The Valo Solutions value proposition
Valo has the ability to execute time to value in a single digital workspace. Bridging the gap to intranet maturity, re-imagined on Teams, Valo Solutions are flexible and focused to gain adoptions. www.valosolutions.com